1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?
2. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
3. Is it possible to live without saying a word and if so, how?
4. If not now, then when? Think of at least one thing you postpone completing.
5. How would you act if you knew nobody would judge you?
6. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of, and what is it?
7. What have you accomplished or dream of that is worth remembering?
Irish Wisdom: May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.
8. What do you love and how are you acting out that love? How are you showing people that you love them?
9. What confines you; or, are you only confined by the walls you have built yourself?
10. Would you prefer to calculate risks and rewards or simply prefer to act on what you know is right?
11. Do you think crying is an act of weakness or of strength?
12. Would you break a law in order to save a loved one?
13. When you are old what will matter to you the most?
14. Have you been asking enough questions or settling for what you know?
15. Do you celebrate the things you have?
16. When it is all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
17. When was the last time that you tried something new?
18. Which activities make you lose track of time?
19. If you could do everything all over again, would you change anything?
20. What is the difference between living and existing?
21. Isn’t it time to become friends with and show kindness to yourself? If you had a friend who spoke to you the way you speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
22. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
23. Time or money?
24. Are you aware that someone has it worse than you?
25. What makes you smile?
Compile the results into your bucket list.